24. October – 20. November 2019: OTHER SCALE OF THINGS – an installation within a display of the MоCA’s collection, history and archives.
The exhibition “Other scale of thigs” opens several dilemmas in one condensed place – what solidarity means when values that shed new light and provide different view to existing entirety of knowledge are in question?
And does contemporaneity, seen as an antagonistic place of several parts of the past, can provide us new truths, as part of our political desire for the future? Are there any other aspects that can be considered while we interrogate their present meaning?
In the middle of the other scales is the installation “ArchiLeaks” by the architect and artist Srdjan Jovanovic Weiss and it is especially created for this exhibition.
Guest Curator: Ivana Vaseva
05. November – 08. December 2019: BAU1HAUS – Bauhaus and world modernities
The exhibition of photography of Jean Molitor is part of Bauhaus100 which celebrates the centenary of the founding of the Bauhaus.
18. November 2019: Skopje Resurgent – THE AMERICAN COLLECTION AT THE MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART SKOPJE
08. November – 08. December 2019: NIKOLA RADULOVIKJ: SYSTEMA
The exhibition of Nikola Radulovikj comes as the result of the award of the Museum of Contemporary Art Skopje given to the artist at the 18. Biennial of Young Artists, 2018.
20. December 2019 – 01. January 2020: ALL WE HAVE IN COMMON (PART 2)
The second part of All We Have in Common continues to explore actual themes and subjects in the work of artists from the region and Europe.